Asian and American

Asian and American
Japanese Stella near Jefferson and FDR Memorials

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Tuesday Dec 13

My God, my Creator, my Savior, help me.
I am so lost and so numb with sorrow and confusion.  I can hardly find my way.  My mind is all jumbled and spinning from one thing to another.  I hardly can focus on one thought, one action without another hydra of pain, anxiety, shame, confusion, fear, desire, confusion, lethargy and other evils crowding into my thoughts.
My God, my Lord, God of the Universe, please be graceful unto me.  Give me Your Grace and Love, Forgive me of my sins through the Sacred Blood sacrifice of Your Beloved Son Jesus.  Forgive me, cleanse me, and make me acceptable unto Your sight.  
My God bless me, unworthy I am and give me Your Grace and Love.  Give me my heart's desires and wants and needs.  Father Please help our Family.  
Be with Ona and protect her and guide her and give her strength to overcome this evil.
Be with Kimberly and strengthen her with Your Love and Grace and strength and belief.  Give her a clear mind and sight to see Your will and love in her life.
Be with Hoya and open his eyes to your love and grace.  Send your Holy Spirit to him to convict and convert Hoya to your kingdom.
Be with Yoona, open his eyes and heart too.  Give him Your Grace and strength to stand against the forces of evil and become thy great servant.  
Love us today, be with us today, bless us with your grace.
In Jesus's Holy Name, the only begotten Son of You the Almighty God, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment