Asian and American

Asian and American
Japanese Stella near Jefferson and FDR Memorials

Thursday, May 27, 2010

May into June, Spring turns to Summer, well in the northern hemisphere!

Let's see why you're here?  You want to know about Orphans?  Adoptees?  Being an Adult?   My experiences in all these stages does NOT make me any kind of expert.  That's the first caveat.
But I would like to post and share for as long as this technology and system lasts - what's the half life of a blog? about a week?  Oh well, maybe it will be enough time to write all my thoughts.

Wanna go backwards?  So the usual question between friends is "What have you done for me lately?"  To paraphrase that a bit, you may wonder "What have YOU accomplished or done that's worth talking about and wasting my valuable time reading about it?"

No comments:

Post a Comment