Asian and American

Asian and American
Japanese Stella near Jefferson and FDR Memorials

Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday May 28

Well, it's actually Saturday May 29, early morning.
Moved my things out of the school, turned in my keys and my i.d.
I still have to get the FMLA form done, in VB.

All this because of racial and cultural misunderstandings.  Also, my fault on depending on and misinterpreting the minority.  Doesn't it suck that the tail gets to wag the dog?  Why all this focus on the small minority, why do they have so much say so in a representative democracy of majority rules?  What about the majority?  What is a majority?

Well, I hope you are well and that life is being good to you as you want it to be for you.
Check with you tomorrow as we dig deeper into this and many more issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment