Asian and American

Asian and American
Japanese Stella near Jefferson and FDR Memorials

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wednesday April 28

Good morning,
Dear friend, dear confidant.  April fades away fast.  Just yesterday we were talking of the winter storms and now we are flooded with news of tornadoes and spring flooding, heat waves and thunderstorms.  I really do appreciate the cycle of the seasons, the cycle of human events.  May begins Sunday and we are off to summer.  But in all this, what do we want really?  What are we striving for as we toil and suffer daily?  What are your true wishes?


I want God's love to fill me to overflowing and His grace to come out of my every pore, fill every cell.  I want to know God in all His mercy and His loving grace.  All else is secondary - wealth, health, love, peace, knowledge, power, fame and influence - all these things are nothing compared to being loved and knowing God. 


I am far from my quest.  I pray for God to catch me, to take me, to envelope me and fill me... God I submit myself to you, I surrender all.  I give up all to Your Grace, Love and Will.  


I worship you and am in loving awe and fear of Your anger and disappointment.  I want to serve You and be Your child.  


That's what I want.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment