Asian and American

Asian and American
Japanese Stella near Jefferson and FDR Memorials

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Saturday Nov 12 2011

Feeling out of sorts today.  Things just are fitting in anymore, so many loose ends, so many things not just right or even close to being right.   I know that I can't solve these tings myself.  I must give it all up to God and "let go and Let God!"  
Yet, I don't know what that really is... letting go, not worrying, not trying to solve things... what does that mean, not to work on the problem, not take actions, or are we to do things and trust in God to direct our actions?  
The other option is that all this is just chance and it really doesn't matter.  We are either the pawns of Fate and Destiny or we are in control of our lives by our decisions and actions.  And so the debate begins.  
I just want answers.  I want solutions.  I want a decent life.  I would like to know happiness and goodness again.  
Dear Lord God, Heavenly Father,
Take my life, take all that I am and make me what You will and do with me what you want.  
There, I give it up.  Heavenly Father, I am so lost and so down.  Help me Father and guide me, protect and bless my loved ones and give me the resources to help them.  
In Jesus's Holy Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment