Asian and American

Asian and American
Japanese Stella near Jefferson and FDR Memorials

Monday, January 23, 2012

Monday Jan 23 2012

Life is our opportunity, training, and growing time to learn God's Love.  Our passage here is to absorb His lessons, learn the meaning of the lessons, and then grow in knowledge and wisdom about the Love of God.  
We are so blessed when God loves us enough to teach us, then lead us to knowledge, opens our eyes to His Grace and Love.
Thank!  you God, my Lord, my Savior for Your Grace and Love.  
Thank you my God, my Heavenly Father, for the gift of Your Son Jesus - who came into this world to be our sacrificial lamb and thus our Redeemer.  
Thank you My God for the Holy Spirit who guides me and leads me to You.


May you have a wonderful day in God's love.  


Consider today's mediation:



Gen 29:20  And Jacob served seven years for Rachel, and they seemed to him a few days, for the love he had for her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment