Asian and American

Asian and American
Japanese Stella near Jefferson and FDR Memorials

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Tuesday January 3, 2012

Here we go, 2012.  
First day of school in 2012, primary elections in Iowa for the republicans, a new start for billions of people.  
I have to depend on my God, each year has gotten weirder and weirder.  The events are slowly eating away at the life I once knew.


Lord God, God of gods, Lord of lords, my God, my Savior and Redeemer, have mercy on me, bestow your grace upon me, let thy love replace anger, let thy grace flow and forgiveness through the Sacred Blood of your Son Jesus wash me clean, empower me and enliven me to come to your Holy Presence.  Forgive my human weaknesses, forgive my multitude of weaknesses and sins, my anger and lust and desire and hate and fear and weaknesses.  Lord have mercy, Lord have mercy upon me. 
Bless Ona and keep her safe.  Give her Peace and let your Grace through the Holy Spirit fill her with your Love and forgiveness.  Guide her back and let her know that her family loves her.
Bless my children.
Be with Kimberly as she works to resolve her angers, frustrations, desires, lusts, wants, and finally comes to you to find her real love, joy and peace.  Keep her safe and guard her with your angels.
Bless my Hoya so that he can achieve his goals and hopes.  Bless him with your grace and mercy that he may see you and come to worship you.  Give him your love, your blessings, your mercy and grace, bless him with knowledge and Redeemer.  Save him Oh  Lord and make him your great servant.
Bless my Yoona so that he will have strength, courage, faith, belief and love for You and do what he must to honor you, our family and our forefathers.  Give him thy Love and Blessings.  Fill him with thy Holy Spirit and redeem his life for your service.  Give him strength and courage to do what is right and do what he must.  Bless his hand and his handiwork, bless his work and bless his body with strength, his mind with clarity and vision and inspiration, his spirit with thy Love and Grace.


Thank you God for all your gifts.  Thank you God, my Heavenly Father for all your love, mercy, and grace.  Bless us today, in the name of Jesus we pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment