Asian and American

Asian and American
Japanese Stella near Jefferson and FDR Memorials

Monday, November 15, 2010

Monday November 15, 2010

So what did you do today? What roles did you fill?
My life has been a real nasty trial of disappointments, personal disasters, and incredible setbacks. At first I was disheartened, disappointed, discouraged, depressed. Just plain old Down and almost out.

All my plans seem to have been for naught, all my training, education, work, dreams, hopes... all down the drain. Had hopes of rising higher in the navy. Didn't happen. Then I dreamed that I could fly for the airlines. I even got my ATP and did all the right things. Didn't happen. I became a teacher and then pursued being a principal... that got shot down. Now, well, I'm at a point where I really don't know what's ahead.

But, this I've learned. "man makes his plans, but God directs his path." So, now i patiently, hopefully, prayerfully wait on my God to lead me and show me His will....
Not easy, not fun, but I am working on patience and filling my self with Hope built on the gifts of Grace and Faith.

So, how was your day?

No comments:

Post a Comment