Asian and American

Asian and American
Japanese Stella near Jefferson and FDR Memorials

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wednesday June 29

Oh Lord my God, my Heavenly Father,
I praise You, worship You, fear You, love You, and yet I do not know You fully, as deeply as I should.  I pray oh God of gods, please open mine eyes, my heart, my soul, my mind, my body to Your Love and Grace.  
Dear Heavenly Father, I am so lost, so forlorn and confused.  After all this journey, You bring me to a point in my life where I seem to have nothing, to have so little to show for all my labors.  I am impecuniousness, I am without my family and loved ones now, separated by distance and time.  I sit alone most days and wait for Your word in my life.  
Father, my Lord God, I yield.  I surrender all, I bow down with a "poor spirit" and "meekly" "mourn" my sinful nature and my sins, I confess that I  am not worthy of Your Love and Grace, of Your gift of Salvation through Jesus my Lord and Savior... but I submit my lowly self to You Almighty God, all of me, all that I am and have for I "hunger and thirst" for Your righteousness, Your Love. 
Father, Bless me with Your Holy Spirit, to sustain and guide me, to give me direction and Hope.  Holy Father, I need You for I am nothing, less than a worm without You.  
Help me oh my God, my Lord and my Maker.  Help me and fill me, indwell in me and make me Your humble servant.  This world is but an temporary and brief time.  I seek to know Your Love and to be filled with Your Holy Presence.  
This I pray in the name of my Savior, my Redeemer, my Jesus, Your Beloved Son, who died on the Cross for my Salvation and Redemption.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment